Why Choose Us
- Christ Episcopal Church Preschool embraces early learning.
- An enrollment of only 233 children allows the staff to know all the students and parents. And conversely, the students know all the staff.
- Flexible hours for parents, including a half-day program and extended day.
Low teacher to Child Ratio: At least two qualified adults in each classroom.
Extracurricular (enrichment) activities offered: Music Together program, and family-oriented gatherings and events.
- Christ Episcopal Church Preschool is open to any students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
- First-aid and CPR certified teachers, with First Aid kits in each classroom.
- Parents choose Christ Church Preschool because the school aligns with their values and can support each child’s articular needs.
What Parents Say
Highly recommend Christ Church Preschool! My daughter has attended the school since 2010. She has learned so much and her social skills have grown by leaps and bounds. The teachers provide individual education and nurturing to all the students. The knowledge and passion for education is what sets Christ Church apart! Want to give you child the best foundation in life…. here is the place to start!! Thank you, Christ Church Preschool!!!”The Jones Family, Jacksonville, FL
Christ Church Preschool is a fun and family orientated learning experience. The mid-year evaluation really shows the progress of your child. Our two sons have learned the valuable lessons and have built a strong foundation for kindergarten. Thank you Ms. Holly, Ms. Janet and all of the teachers and aides for working with our children.”The Johnson Family, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Our children were adopted, so stability, affection and bonding were three very important aspects fro us in choosing a preschool, and we couldn’t be happier. From the teacher’s assistants to the head of the school, all children here are treated with love and compassion, discipline and provided a great education. The staff has been extremely supportive through all of our trials, tribulations and wonderful successes as new parents. Our children have adjusted well beyond anyone’s expectations and they are flourishing with much thanks to Christ Church Preschool and their classmates! Every morning, when we get to school, they can’t wait to see their teachers and friends as they run into their classrooms, and when we pick them up after school they sing songs, tell us about art projects and share stories about their friends – all of which reminds us that we’ve made the right choice.The Fischer Family, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
I feel Christ Church Preschool is a safe, loving and wonderful learning environment. I love the weekly chapel and getting to know all the children and their parents. It’s also great that we can participate in so many of their activities and daily schedules.The Smith Family, Jacksonville Beach, FL