[content_box title=”Admissions” image=”http://theme-fusion.com/avada/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ico-01.gif” link=”http://christepiscopalpreschool.com/admissions-2/” linktext=”Learn More”]Nurturing the social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual development of each child.[/content_box]
[content_box title=”Academics” image=”http://theme-fusion.com/avada/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ico-03.gif” link=”http://christepiscopalpreschool.com/academics-2/” linktext=”Learn More”]A model of traditional educational excellence and sound Christian values in a society in search of both.[/content_box]
[content_box last=”yes” title=”Mission & Philosophy” image=”http://theme-fusion.com/avada/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ico-02.gif” link=”http://christepiscopalpreschool.com/about-christ-church-preschool/mission-philospohy/” linktext=”Learn More”]Providing an environment which recognizes the four primary areas of human development.[/content_box]
Why Choose Us
- Christ Episcopal Church Preschool embraces early learning.
- An enrollment of only 233 children allows the staff to know all the students and parents. And conversely, the students know all the staff.
- Flexible hours for parents, including a half-day program and extended day.
Low teacher to Child Ratio: At least two qualified adults in each classroom.
Extracurricular (enrichment) activities offered: Music Together program, and family-oriented gatherings and events.
- Christ Episcopal Church Preschool is open to any students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
- First-aid and CPR certified teachers, with First Aid kits in each classroom.
- Parents choose Christ Church Preschool because the school aligns with their values and can support each child’s articular needs.